50 Days Preparation Solution for CMAT-2020
CMAT is approx 50 days from now on 28th January 2020; here is the fast track preparation schedule of the anticipated entrance exam.
Common Management Admission Test-2020 (CMAT) is due on 24 January 2020; this might be the best time to start your preparation. CMAT is a computer based test conducted every year on third Sunday of January by National Test Agency. The test was first initiated in 2012. It is a national-level admission test for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programs approved by AICTE. Common Management Admission Test - CMAT as a screening test for admissions to more than 600 management colleges that offer MBA or/ and PGDM programs. Some of the top ranked colleges in India use CMAT scores for admission to their management programs. Many top MBA colleges in Delhi/Pune/Bangalore etc accepts CMAT score, A few of these include KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (Mumbai), Goa Institute of Management (Goa), SIMSREE (Mumbai), etc.
Registration- 1-30 November 2019
Admit Card available- 24 December 2019
Exam Date- 24 January 2020
Results available- 3 Feb 2020
Fast track Preparation
- Knowing strong and weak areas- In CMAT the difficulty level is not much, so it can be expected that students will get less problem in solving most of the questions, but then too if you’re taking a national management test like CMAT you can expect some competition, so to overcome this scenario you should focus more your weak skills and try to enhance even more your weak areas. By this time you must have known what your strong points and what your weak points are, so design your strategy as per it.
- Jog up through the formulas and key points-While CMAT being just few days from now, so this is the time to start revising the formulas and key points in the quant and DI section and try to memorize them for the D-Day. This will help you to be more comfortable with the Quant and DI section.
- Current Affairs- CMAT also asks questions on GK , that are mostly on the current affairs on topics like India/World economy, political scenarios and other important changes taking place in the last 6 months. You can tackle this section by reading online articles, newspapers etc, Read and try to remember the last 6 months important events.
- Mock Test and online Material-
After brushing up your basics on quant, reasoning and language, you should start practicing more and more on each topic separately and try to solve at least 1 mock test paper per day. The key is that practice more so you get more chances to cracking CMAT. There are plenty of study material available online, try to gulp as much as you can. You can also consider study material offline by some coaching institutes
- Form a Strategy-A Strategy in approaching the CMAT exam is very important, as important as the syllabus preparing part, if you don’t form any strategies you will get indulge in wasting time on unnecessary issues and resulting in a bad overall score and that will not be good. Now the question arises how to form and what to form in a strategy, so a perfect answer would be if you had attempted enough mock tests and had prepared on almost every topic, you will get to know the structure of strategy.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.