Prior known as the PES Institute of Technology, PES University is a private college arranged in Bangalore, India.
It was established in 1972 by Dr. M.R. Doreswamy with around 40 students. It underscores on 5 instructive territories, in particular life sciences, law, the executives, medication and building. PES University offers both specialization and establishment courses.
The college currently has an aggregate of more than 15,000 students and oversees around 45 instructive projects. PES University is one of India's driving exploration and showing colleges which is focused on offering instruction to understudies with the goal that they can use their maximum capacity in the outside world. Understudies at PES University increase a capacity to adjust to a mechanical and mentally evolving condition.
People's Education Society -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
· All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at People's Education Society University-MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
· Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at People's Education Society University -MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
· All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at People's Education Society University -MBA candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
People's Education Society -Admission Process
· All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT/MAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the People's Education Society University -MBA
· With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
· After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. People's Education Society University -MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
· Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
· Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
· All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.