Acharya Bangalore B-School
Acharya Bangalore B-School is one of the best b-schools in Bangalore; the college has quite a good reputation amongst management aspirants.
Acharya Bangalore B-School was founded in 2008 under the aegis of Dr. B. Vijay pal Reddy. Acharya Bangalore B-School is considered as one of the best management institution in Bangalore providing quality management education in almost every field such as marketing, finance, HR etc. ABS Bangalore is approved by AICTE and is recognized by UGC. Acharya Business School-Bangalore is one of the best b-schools in Bangalore; the college has quite a good reputation amongst management aspirants. ABS has academic partnership with multiple international universities including Daito Bunka University, Wenzhou University, St. Mary’s University, Sunway University and Rennes School of Business.
Acharya Bangalore B-School-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates applying to Acharya Bangalore B-School shall have scored 50% in the graduation from any college/university which is recognized by any recognizing body.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at Acharya Business School-Bangalore but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/CMAT/MAT/KMAT, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at Acharya Bangalore B-School candidates are needed to apply for program Acharya Business School-Bangalore separately with an Application Form which is available online on the ABS Website.
Acharya Bangalore B-School-Courses and Fees
Acharya Bangalore B-School offers Masters in Business Administration and PGDM in different specializations.
- Masters in Business Administration
Total Fees-Approx 8.1 Lakhs
- Masters in Business Administration in Finance
Total Fees-Approx 8.1 Lakhs
Acharya Business School-Bangalore-Admission Process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/KMAT entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions Acharya Bangalore B-School.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. Acharya Bangalore B-School will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.