AIMS Institutes, formerly Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, is a private, self-financed institution in Bangalore affiliated to the Bangalore University.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at AIMS Institutes was set up in the year 1998 with the broad objective to impart professional education and training in various aspects of modern management. This MBA course takes into account the process of preparing a student to master the art of solving business problems. As a NAAC-accredited ‘A’ grade B-school in Bangalore, our aim is to provide students with the best opportunities to develop conceptual & analytical skills during their course of study. AIMS Institutes fosters an attitude essential for the aspirant’s growth and ultimate development into competent, skilled and effective managers.
Source and Website: https://theaims.ac.in/
AIMS Institutes - Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at 60 percentile or above in CMAT / CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT must have scored 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-1) marks in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA/PGDM but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test. CMAT / CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT Test after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA/PGDM candidates are needed to apply for the program.
AIMS Institutes -Admission Process
- All applicants have to register for any national level entrance test like CMAT / CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT.; etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA/PGDM.
- AIMS SELECTION PROCESS CONSISTS OF FOUR ROUNDS: (A. Statement of Purpose B. Group Discussion C. Extempore D. Personal Interview.)
- After completion of the GD/PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD/PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on its official website. MBA/PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CMAT / CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT Test score educational background, work experience, and other parameters.
- The objective of AIMS Selection Process for MBA aspirants is to assess communication skills, presentation skills, and knowledge on current affairs, entrepreneurial abilities, understanding of markets, attitude, and aptness to take up the rigour of the programme.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise, they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.