Balaji Institute of Modern Management-Pune
Balaji Institute of Modern Management, formerly known as Indian Institute of Modern Management is a private business school in Pune, India. Started in the year 1999 by Dr. A. Balasubramanian.
Situated on the edge of the heavily traveled Katraj-Dehu road By-Pass stands an institution of excellence in the field of management education, the Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM). A prestigious school of management education in Pune, it has made a name for itself not only in the city but also in the country by providing quality management education and enabling its students to make a name for themselves as entrepreneurs, managers, and leaders in the corporate world.
BIMM offers AICTE approved two year full-time MBA programs. Courses offered at BIMM include MBA in Marketing, IT & Marketing, PM & HRD. All PGDM courses offered at BIMM are with due approval of the All India Council for Technical Education.
Official Website and Souce:- https://bimmpune.com/
Balaji Institute of Modern Management Pune- Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA/PGDM must have scored 50% (45% for reserved category) in their graduation from any recognized (UGC) institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test. CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, or MH-CET after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA candidates are needed to apply for the program.
- For joining the Executive Batch, the applicant should have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience, as a full-time employee in a Company and should be able to support that with relevant documents.
Balaji Institute of Modern Management Pune -Admission Process
- All applicants have to register for any national level entrance test like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, or MH-CET, etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam, you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of the GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on its official website. MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT or MH-CET scores educational background, work experience, and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise, they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.