BIMTECH - Birla Institute of Management Technology
The fully residential campus of Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) is located in National Capital Region is one of the top MBA colleges to study in India.
Birla Institute of Management Technology was established in 1988 under the aegis of the Birla Academy of Art and Culture and bolstered by the Birla group of organizations. Late Dr. (Smt.) Sarala Birla and Syt. B K Birla, director of B K Birla Group of organizations is the authors of the business school. BIMTECH offers five different AICTE approved PG Diploma courses in Management.
· Post Graduate Diploma in Management (equivalent to MBA),
· Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management,
· Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management,
· Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Business Management,
· Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainable Development Practices.
Source and Official website: https://www.bimtech.ac.in/
BIMTECH - Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA/PGDM must have scored 50% (45% for reserved category) in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the MAT, BIMTECH WAT, CMAT, XAT, CAT and GMAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA candidates are needed to apply for the program.
BIMTECH -Admission Process
- All applicants have to register for any national level entrance test like MAT, BIMTECH WAT, CMAT, XAT, CAT, and GMAT, etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA/PGDM.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam, you will be shortlisted for Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI), which is the final admission round.
- After completion of PI round, the admission offer will be made based on the exam score, PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on its official website. MBA/PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form MAT, BIMTECH WAT, CMAT, XAT CAT, and GMAT scores educational background, work experience, and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of a series of tests taken by the college, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise, they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.