Chandigarh University-Chandigarh, Punjab
Chandigarh University is one of the top ranked universities in India, and their University Business School is also one of the top ranked B-School in the country.
University Business School is the management department under the Chandigarh University; Chandigarh University is one of the top-ranked universities in India, and their University Business School is also one of the top-ranked B-School in the country. The B-School is ranked 64 on the NIRF rank of best MBA College in India. UBS Chandigarh has been recognized by the University Grants Commission, Chandigarh University is a Private University located in Chandigarh, Punjab. It was established in the year 2012. At present, it offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses in various disciplines.
Chandigarh University-Admission and Eligibility Criteria
- All interested candidates applying to Chandigarh University shall have scored 50% or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university or a college.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at Chandigarh University but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ MAT/GMAT conducted by the IIMs, or should have a valid CU CET score conducted by Chandigarh University, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at Chandigarh University, candidates are needed to apply for program at Chandigarh University separately with an Application Form which is available online on the Chandigarh University Website and also offline from the Institute.
Chandigarh University-Courses and Fees
Chandigarh University offers 6 courses in the field of management which constitutes of different streams.
- Master of Business Administration
Total Fees-3.65 Lakhs
- MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Total Fees-3.65 Lakhs
- MBA in Banking and Financial Engineering
- MBA in Business Analytics (IBM)
- MBA in Strategic HR
Chandigarh University-Admission process
- An applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT MAT/GMAT or CU CET entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions at Chandigarh University
- With your score in the respective entrance exam, you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of the GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on its official website. Chandigarh University will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/GMAT scores or CU CET score, educational background, work experience, and other parameters.
- Chandigarh University admission eligibility also needs the candidates to have Mathematics or Statistics as one of the compulsory subjects in their 12th or Graduation level exams.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.