Course: Introduction to Fintech
Fintech is a portmanteau of the terms finance and technology and refers to any business that uses technology to enhance or automate financial services and processes. The term is a broad and rapidly growing industry serving both consumers and businesses.
30 Hours | Live Interactive | Starts 5th June 2021 |
Weekend(Sat-Sun) | Time 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM(IST)
In Association With Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce (University of Delhi) & ZebLabs
7 Day Money Back Guarantee
The purpose of this course is to provide the students with a holistic view of the Fintech ecosystem in both the Indian and global context. While most courses in this area provide either finance or a technology perspective of the industry, we aim to bridge the gap between the two through industry frameworks and use cases. This course will enable participants in identifying areas where financial technologies can be utilized to create new Fintech solutions as well as for rebuilding products & processes in Financial Institutions. This will also provide a detailed overview on emerging concepts around Open Banking and Digital Transformation along with deep diving into other segments of Fintechs such as Wealthtech, Insuretech, Regtech, etc
The course will consist of modules providing an overview of different segments of fintech like Open Banking, Digital Lending and Payments, Digital Banking, Wealthtech, Insurtech, Regtech and Blockchain. The course will focus on basics of each module, key components, case studies etc.
1. At the end of the course you will be able to
- Have a broader overview of Fintech and key building blocks of the fintech ecosystem
- Understand the basics of different modules of Fintech
- Analyse the potential areas of disruption across payments, lending, wealth management, and regulatory compliance
2. Who should take up this course?
- Anyone interested in FinTech sector and wants to gain knowledge to learn or upskill themselves
3. What are the course prerequisites?
- Their are no sepicifc prerequisites for this course
- Curosity to learn a new programming language and apply that to quantitaive analysis