Doon Business School-Dehradun
Doon Business School Dehradun is one of the top B-Schools in North India, having a quite good reputation amongst management aspirants.
Doon Business School is a B-School recognized for its great infrastructure and a decent placement record ever since its inception, the college is accredited with AICTE and affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University. Doon Business School was established in 2007. Doon Business School offers bachelor and postgraduate courses in management. Doon Business School-Dehradoon is one of the top B-Schools in North India, having a quite good reputation amongst management aspirants. Doon Business School is one of the finest institutes providing management degree in Uttarakhand.
Doon Business School-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates applying to Doon Business School shall have scored 60% in the graduation from any college/university which is recognized by any recognizing body.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at Doon Business School but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at Doon Business School candidates are needed to apply for program at Doon Business School separately with an Application Form which is available online on the DBS Website.
Doon Business School-Courses and Fees
Doon Business School offers 5 courses in the field of management.
- Masters of Business Administration
Total Fees-Approx 4.7 Lakhs
- Masters of Business Administration-IB
Total Fees-Approx 4.7 Lakhs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Global
Total Fees-Approx 8.4 Lakhs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management-SAP
Total Fees-Approx 7.3 Lakhs
Doon Business School-Admission Process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/ entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions Doon Business School
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. Doon Business School will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.