Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi University
The Faculty of Management Studies centers on the executives training something other than business the executives. The responsibility is thought initiative with a profound comprehension of business.
The Faculty of Management Studies centers on the executives training something other than business the executives. The responsibility is thought initiative with a profound comprehension of business. The way to deal with teaching method consolidates hands on work, contextual investigations and instrumented input with a solid accentuation on ideas and hypothesis. The goal is to empower scholarly interest and receptive outlooks to the experience of thoughts.
Be that as it may, much about the school isn't just about what is instructed inside its limits. FMS has the one of a kind benefit to be a piece of one of the head college’s world – the University of Delhi - with probably the best offices in Economics, Law, Sociology, Commerce and Operations Research. Our community oriented methodology includes contributions from different divisions which give the advantage of an a lot more extensive view and more profound comprehension. This is demonstrated by the achievement of our graduated class who are in places of administration in businesses and governments over the world. The system of in excess of 10000 graduated class gives understudies unequaled access to data, tutors and professions.
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS, Delhi) or the "Red Building of Dreams" is one of the most seasoned B-Schools in the nation, built up in 1954 under the aegis of the University of Delhi and is a piece of this Central University. It is one of the head MBA universities in India and is in the alliance of top three IIMs. Quality instruction, with low expense structure and magnificent arrangement openings make FMS, New Delhi as perhaps the most elevated roués B-schools of India.
Faculty of Management Studies -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at Faculty of Management Studies -MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at Faculty of Management Studies -MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at Faculty of Management Studies -MBA candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
Faculty of Management Studies -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the Faculty of Management Studies -MBA
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. Faculty of Management Studies -MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.