Feroze Gandhi Institute Of Engineering And Technology
Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology is an engineering college in Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is approved by AICTE and affiliated with UPTU.
Former Prime Minister, Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi inaugurated Feroze Gandhi Polytechnic Institute on 20th Oct 1976 in her constituency at Raebareli. In a meeting of the Raebareli Polytechnic Association (R.P.A.) Chaired by Capt. Satish Sharma, the then Member of Parliament Rajya Sabha, inspired for proposal to establish Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology towards vertical expansion for technical education. The Institute was established by a governing council, Chaired by Captain Satish Sharma, constituted of dynamic eminent personalities of society and academia. Institute was formally inaugurated in the auspicious presence of Smt. Sonia Gandhi, Chairperson UPA on 15th September 2004, a day celebrated annually as “Engineers Day”.
FGIET - Eligibility and Admission Criteria
FGIET eligibility criteria require for B.tech is that the candidate must be passed class 12 from UP board/ CBSE or any other equivalent board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and a minimum of 45 percent aggregate in Class 12 (40 percent for SC/ ST candidates).
For MCA the candidate passed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute/ university with a minimum of 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ ST candidates) and Mathematics as a compulsory subject in Class 12.
FGIET - Admission Process
Admission is given on the basis of the rank obtained by the candidate in UPSEE-AKTU (Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Admission Test). This exam is conducted by APJ-AKTU. Around 4,50,000 students appear in this exam every year seeking admission to more than 800 engineerings as well as management colleges affiliated to AKTU..
- For admission at FGIET, candidates need to apply online through the official site of AKTU.
- Fill the application form online accessible on the official site.
- Add your personal details and educational qualification and other details.
- Upload required documents, identification size photograph, and signature to the application form.
- Pay application fees online through Debit/Credit/Net banking facility.
- Take a print out of the application fees for further requirements.
- Candidates do not need to send any printed copies of the documents to the college.
Courses offered & Fees
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
Fees - Approx 3.5 Lakhs
Duration – 4 Years
- MCA (Master in Computer Application)
Fees – Approx 2 Lakhs
Duration – 3 Years
Source and official Website: http://www.fgiet.ac.in
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School or Engineering Colleges related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune or Engineering colleges in top cities like Delhi/Chennai/Noida, please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.