Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, formerly GITAM University and GITAM College of Engineering, is an institute of higher education with campuses in Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bangalore in India.
It was established in 1988 at Visakhapatnam, it was affiliated to Andhra University. GITAM School of International Business (formerly known as GITAM Institute of Foreign Trade, established . 1997), a centre for excellence in teaching, training, research and consultancy in International Business, was merged with GIM to achieve operational and financial efficiency. GIM now offers various graduate, post-graduate and doctoral academic Programmes which are constantly updated to match the latest industrial and societal requirements.
GIM adds an unmatched academic rigour to its students as a distinct advantage. Adjunct and additional co-curricular facilities and academic extension activities offered by GIM provide students access to a range of learning, development and enriched experiences.
Source and official Website: https://www.gitam.edu/
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management- Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions in CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT / NMAT must have scored 50% marks in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Written Test - GITAM Online test or A high score in CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT / NMAT Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test. CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT / NMAT Test after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA candidates are needed to apply for the program.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management -Admission Process
- All applicants have to register for any national level entrance test like CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT / NMAT; etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA.
- After completion of the Online Presentation & GD/PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD/PI, Academics, Work Experience.
- MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT / NMAT Test score educational background, work experience, and other parameters.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.