H K Institute of Management Studies & Research
H K Institute of Management Studies & Research Institute was established in 2008, with an elucidated vision that, for student to be successful in the global market
H K Institute of Management Studies & Research located in Jogeshwari (west) in Mumbai promises to establish stronger footprint through its MMS Programme (approved by AICTE, affiliated to the University of Mumbai and approved by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra) and the PGDM Programme (approved by AICTE and Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra).
They must not only understand the intricacies of business, but also know how to conduct business across cultures, borders and time zones.’ To succeed in international business, managers need to anticipate the political, economic and legal forces shaping the global economy.
Studying Management Course at H K Institute of Management Studies & Research is, hence a challenging intellectual experience. We provide students with specialized knowledge in their chosen fields and hone their skills for challenging professional assignments including development of their proficient corporate skills.
Source and website: https://hkimsr.edu.in/
H K Institute of Management Studies & Research -Eligibility
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at H K Institute of Management Studies & Research -MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at H K Institute of Management Studies & Research - MMS , MBA/PGDM but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, MAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at H K Institute of Management Studies & Research - MMS , MBA/PGDM candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
H K Institute of Management Studies & Research -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, MAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the H K Institute of Management Studies & Research - MMS , MBA/PGDM
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. H K Institute of Management Studies & Research - MMS , MBA/PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, MAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.