HNIMR - Admissions, Eligibility and Details
Smt. Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management and Research for Women HNIMR, is an all-women management institute, established in 1995.
It is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly known as the University of Pune) and recognized by All India Council for Technical Education & Director of Technical Education. It was accredited by the National Board of Accreditation for the period 2008-2011.
The Institute conducts an MBA two year full-time course. The Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, DTE, and Government of Maharashtra. It is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University for MBA. To develop competent young managers with the necessary knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes to function effectively in managerial/ administrative positions in business, industry, public system, and government.
Source and Official website: https://www.hnimr.org/
HNIMR - Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA/PGDM must have scored 50% (45% for reserved category) in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test. MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, MAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA candidates are needed to apply for the program.
HNIMR -Admission Process
- All applicants have to register for any national level entrance test like MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, MAT, etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA/PGDM.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam, you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of the GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on its official website. MBA/PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form MAH CET, CAT, CMAT, MAT scores educational background, work experience, and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise, they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.