I Business Institute Greater Noida
I Business Institute ( IBI ) is an autonomous School of Management spread over 2.5 acres of a lush green campus at Knowledge Park – II, Greater Noida. Delhi/Ncr Region was established in 2008.
I Business Institute is a blend of industry-academia mix professors & strategy makers of the industry, contributing to corporate mission and departmental objectives. Here we provide and bound with the pervasive values, beliefs and attitudes that characterize an organization culture. The institute is the right combination of professional academicians in management studies that help achieve greater heights in life and we have a team of Promoters – Haldiram, Param Dairy Limited, Priya Gold Biscuit & Uflex. These promoters are engaged in maintaining the uniqueness through the academic development and effective demonstration of industry skills in global settings.
Value Added Certification Programs:-
♦ Certification in Six Sigma
♦ Certification in Business Analytics
♦ ACCA Certification for Finance domain
♦ Certification in Digital Marketing
♦ BIG DATA Training Programme
♦ Certification in Foreign language French/German/Spanish
- Alumni talk sessions for Knowledge sharing.
- Mock Interview sessions through corporate experts.
- Personality Development Classes
- Corporate Interface series to 100% Students.
- Industrial Visits to leading Industries
- 3 Month Paid Summer Internship in reputed corporate series
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Operation Management
- Business Analytics
IBI -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at IBI -MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at IBI -MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at IBI -MBA candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
IBI -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the IBI -MBA
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. IBI -MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.