INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE (IIFT) DELHI
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organization
To help professionalize the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analyzing and disseminating data and conducting research
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi
· IIFT is accredited as an "A" grade institute by NAAC( National Assessment and Accreditation Council )
· Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
· Member of AACSB
· Affiliated from Academy of International Business (AIB)
· Affiliated from European Foundation For Management Development (EFMD), Brussels
· Affiliated from International Association of Trade Training Organizations (IATTO), UK
IIFT -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at IIFT -MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at IIFT -MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at IIFT -MBA candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
IIFT -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the IIFT -MBA
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. IIFT -MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.