Indira Institute of Management Pune
Indira Institute of Management Pune is one of the most popular choices for pursuing management courses in Pune city
Indira Institute of Management Pune is one of the top MBA colleges in Pune, and is a popular choice amongst management aspirants looking to earn a management degree from Pune city. Indira Institute of Management Pune MBA programs are affiliated to Savitribai Phule University and college’s PGDM program is an autonomous program. Indira Institute of Management Pune was established in 1994. The college is a flagship institute of Shree Chanakya Education Society. The college has a successful legacy of almost 25 years; Indira Institute of Management Pune has a track record of a decent placements and quality education.
Indira Institute of Management Pune-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the students interested for taking admissions at Indira Institute of Management Pune shall have scored 50% in the graduation from any recognized university or college.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at Indira Institute of Management Pune but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at Indira Institute of Management Pune candidates are needed to apply for program IIM P separately with an Application Form which is available online on the IIMP Website.
Indira Institute of Management Pune-Courses and Fees
Indira Institute of Management Pune offers 2 courses which are MBA and PGDM in different specializations in the field of management.
- Masters in Business Administration
Total Fees-Approx 4 Lakhs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Total Fees-Approx 7.2 Lakhs
Indira Institute of Management Pune-Admission Process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/ entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions Indira Institute of Management Pune
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. Indira Institute of Management Pune will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.