Institute of Technology and Management (ITM) Group of Institution
Institute of Technology and Management (ITM) Group of Institution Founded in 1991, ITM – Business School was amongst the first private, non-aided business schools in India.
In subsequent years, we established several other institutions.
· ITM – Institute for Hotel Management (2002)
· ITM – Institute of Health Sciences (2008)
· ITM – Institute of Fashion, Design & Technology (2009)
We quickly expanded our footprint, establishing Bangalore campus in 1992, Chennai in 1993 and Warangal in 1994.
· ITM – Global Leadership Center (2002)
· ITM – Institute of Financial Markets (2003)
· Asia Graduate School of Business (2008)
· ITM – School of Culinary Arts (2011)
In 2008, ITM ventured into engineering education with the acquisition of an engineering college in city of Vishakhapatnam, AP, followed up the launch of another college in Nagpur, MH.
ITM – University, Raipur offers advanced programs in the field of BBA, MBA and Engineering.
Started in 2013, ITM second University, ITM – Vocational University, Vadodara offers programs in BBA, MBA and Engineering.
ITM -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at ITM -MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at ITM -MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at ITM -MBA candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
ITM -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the ITM -MBA
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. ITM -MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.