IRMA-2020 - Dates/ Eligibility / Admission
IRMA is a premium B-Schools situated in Anand district of Gujarat, Established in 1979
Amongst the wide range of top MBA colleges in metros like Delhi/Bangalore/Pune etc, there is a college which is committed towards providing training in rural development and management. Institute of Rural Management Anand, often referred to as IRMA is a premium B-Schools situated in Anand district of Gujarat, Established in 1979. The college provides Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) Program at IRMA is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). IRMA 2020 is to be held on first week of February 2020, Interested candidates have to apply for IRMA SAT i.e., Social Awareness Test 2020 in order to get admissions for the PGDRM program. The founder of co operative brand AMUL and father of White Revolution Varghese Kurien was the founder of IRMA. IRMA 2020 exam will be held for 240 seats.
- Name of Exam- IRMASAT 2020
- Registration Dates- October 4 2019 to January 2020
- Admit Cards- February 2, 2020 on the official website of IRMA
- Exam Date- February 9, 2020
- Application Form- 1st July 2020- 16th August 2020
- Qualification: Candidates who have graduated from any of the discipline, with the education of minimum of 15 years i.e., 10+2+3 sequence and must have scored an aggregate mark of 50% or more are eligible to apply for the IRMA 2020. Those candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD must have scored an aggregate mark of 45% or more in their graduation or bachelor's degree.
- Final Year: Candidates who are pursuing the final year of their graduation degree can also apply for the IRMA but they must complete all the requirements of graduation before 1st July 2020.
- Exam: The candidates must have written either CAT 2019 or XAT 2020 exam.
- NRI: The NRI or NRI sponsored candidates or overseas citizen of India (OCI) Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) should have written GRE or GMAT or CAT 2019 or XAT 2020 and must have an eligible score.
- Minimum Score: The candidates must have scored 80% or above in CAT or XAT are selected and those candidates are allowed to write IRMA SAT after which the group activity (GI) and Personal Interview (PI) is conducted on the same date which will be informed to the candidate through the admit card.
- Age limit: There is no age limit to apply for the IRMA SAT exam.
The candidates who are falling under the category of Profile Based Calls and have scored 80% or above percentile in CAT 2019 or XAT 2020 will be shortlisted for IRMA SAT 2020 and also for the Group Activity and Personal Interview. The candidates who are not falling under the category of Profile Based Calls and have scored 85% or above percentile in CAT 2019 or XAT 2020 will also be shortlisted for IRMA SAT 2020 and also for the group activity and personal interview. The selection procedure is conducted at IRMA for the shortlisted candidates. After the results of the IRMA exam the institute will release the cut off, based on which the candidates who have scored above cut off in IRMA exam are eligible for admission.
Admission calls are based on these subjective
- Excellence in Academics: The candidates who have done their graduation degree from recognized top colleges or universities.
- Working Experience: The candidates who have worked previously for Development Sector, Policy and advocacy, Agriculture and Allied activities and Livelihood industry.
- Graduation: The candidates who have done their graduation in Agriculture and Allied science, Development, Dairy and Public policy, Social Sciences.
Exam Pattern and syllabus
IRMA has a very different examination intake pattern, it considers the CAT or XAT exams, but you can’t get admission on the basis of these only. You also have to appear for IRMASAT. IRMA 2020 exam is a Computer-Based Test (Online) carrying 40 objective type Multiple Choice Questions. Out of this, there will 28 paragraph based questions, 3 paragraph based fill in the blank questions and 9 standalone questions. Candidates will get 80 minutes to complete the IRMA 2020 Exam. For every correct response, the candidate will be awarded by 1 and for every incorrect response, 1/4th mark will be deducted. Each question is provided with 5 options. IRMASAT will be consisting of 40 Questions based on General Knowledge and Current Affairs topics like IRDP Schemes, Educational reforms, Women oriented schemes, short-term migration etc.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. And also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.