Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management-Harihar and Pune
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management-Pune is one of the top rated colleges for management education.
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management was conceived by the prestigious Kirloskar Group of Companies in 1991. Being, a corporate held school Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management stands out among the bunch of many MBA colleges in Pune, the college was first setup in Harihar, Karnataka which was coupled with Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management-Pune in 1995. Both the campuses are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The MBA College is a self financed private institute which is focused on training corporate ready management professionals in number of domains in the institute.
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the students interested for taking admissions at Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management shall have scored 50% in the graduation from any recognized university or college.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management, candidate’s needs to apply for program at KIAMS separately with an Application Form which is available online on the KIAMS Website.
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management-Courses and Fees
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management offers PGDM in number of specializations in the field of management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Total Fees-Approx 12.5 Lakhs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Business Analytics and Decision Science
Total Fees-Approx 5.75 Lakhs
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management-Admission Process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/ entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.