Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management is one of the top notch B-Schools located in Delhi-NCR.
The Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management is an institute of Management and Information Technology Education located in Dwarka, New Delhi. The Institute was established by the 'Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Trust' in 1995. The college is a consecutively positively performing college and is ranked as one of the top MBA colleges in Delhi-NCR; LBSIM Delhi is accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO), USA and National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The B-school is also a member of AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business).
LBSIM-Delhi-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All interested candidates applying to LBSIM-Delhi shall have scored 50% or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university or a college.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at LBSIM-Delhi but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) conducted by the IIMs, or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at LBSIM-Delhi, candidates are needed to apply for program at LBSIM Delhi separately with an Application Form which is available online on the LBSIM Website and also offline from the Institute.
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT or GMAT entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. LBSIM Delhi will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores or GMAT score, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final selection round will be held at Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata. Candidates should indicate their preference.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.