LEXICON MILE - Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence
LEXICON MILE - Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence is one of the best management institutes in Pune
LEXICON MILE - Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence situated in Pune, Maharashtra, and was established in 2009; the college is accredited with AICTE and is recognized by MHRD which is ministry of Human Resource Development. Lexicon MILE has its affiliation with University of Pune for all the management courses in Pune. Additionally, the college is one of the top choices for all the students looking forward to pursue management career in Pune. Lexicon MILE, Pune offers 4 courses across 1 streams namely Management and across 2 degrees like PGDM, MBA. Lexicon MILE campus is spread over 2 Acres.
LEXICON MILE-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates applying to LEXICON MILE shall have scored 50% in the graduation from any college/university which is recognized by any recognizing body.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at LEXICON MILE but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT etc, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at LEXICON MILE candidates are needed to apply for program LEXICON MILE Pune separately with an Application Form which is available online on the MILE Website.
LEXICON MILE-Courses and Fees
LEXICON MILE offers 2 courses in the field of management in number of streams.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Total Fees-Approx 8.15 Lakhs
- Global Masters of Business Administration
Total Fees-Approx 12.95 Lakhs
LEXICON MILE-Admission Process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/ entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions LEXICON MILE
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. LEXICON MILE will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.