Pune Institute of Business Management-Pune
Pune Institute of Business Management-Pune is one of the top management colleges, affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Pune Institute of Business Management-Pune is a private B-School located Pune city in Maharashtra, established in 2007, the B-School is AICTE approved and is affiliated to Savitribai Phule University-Pune, PIBM offers postgraduate courses in its main campus in Pune and graduation courses in two campuses, in Solan, Himachal Pradesh and Guwahati, Assam. PIBM got the AICTE approval and launched PGDM course with syllabus design approved from Industry. Gradually every year PIBM is coming up with new concepts of teaching and training which is aligned with Corporate World to make its students updated with new market trends.
Pune Institute of Business Management-Pune-Eligibility and Admission criteria
- All interested candidates applying to PIBM-Pune shall have scored 50% or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university or a college.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at PIBM-Pune but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at PIBM-Pune, candidates are needed to apply for program at PIBM-Pune separately with an Application Form which is available online on the PIBM Website.
PIBM-Pune-Courses and Fees
Pune Institute of Business Management-Pune offers 2 courses in the field of management which constitutes of different streams.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Total Fees-7.95 Lakhs
- Masters of Business Administration
Total Fees-7.95 Lakhs
PIBM-Pune -Admission process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions at Pune Institute of Business Management-Pune.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. PIBM-Pune will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.