School of Inspired Leadership
School of Inspired Leadership is Also Known as SOIL. Situated in the heart of Gurgaon, School of Inspired Leadership demonstrates a premium location advantage as compared to many other Business Schools of the country.
SOIL, Gurgaon was established in 2008. Best known as the ‘futuristic corporate hub’, the Millennium city is one of India's fastest-growing districts. Having expanded more than 70 percent during the past decade to more than 1.5 million people, with over 500 multinational companies headquartered here, Gurgaon accounts for almost half of all revenues for its state, Haryana, and a growing community of national and international leaders.
School of Inspired Leadership is co-made by a gathering of 32 Multinational and Indian organizations from across industry verticals that have confidence in the incentive of making pioneers with an attention on the triple primary concern. The program is planned by and for organizations to set up the 'director of things to come' who is fit for explaining cross functional, multidimensional and complex issues, that the corporate universe of today faces while proceeding to concentrate on Ethics and Sustainability.
The MBA Consortium Companies have a key association in the program directly from the beginning through networking occasions, mentorship, workshops and discovering profession open doors for understudies.
Source & Website: https://www.soilindia.net/
School of Inspired Leadership - Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA/PGDM must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA/PGDM but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA/PGDM candidates are needed to apply for program.
School of Inspired Leadership -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA/PGDM.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. MBA/PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT scores educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.