Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences
Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences is one of the top B-Schools in northern India.
Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences, also known simply as Shoolini University, is a private university located near Kasauli in Solan District, Himachal Pradesh, India. The University is run under the aegis of Foundation of Life Sciences and Business Management. It was set up in the year 2009, and is fully recognized from the UGC. The university is also under the top 5 patent filers in India. Shoolini University ranks 65th on the nirf list of best MBA colleges in India.
Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All interested candidates applying to Shoolini Business School shall have scored 50% or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university or a college.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at Shoolini Business School but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the HPCMAT conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University, or should have a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT etc score in a test taken, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at Shoolini Business School, candidates are needed to apply for program at Shoolini Business School separately with an Application Form which is available online on the Shoolini Business School Website and also offline from the Institute.
Shoolini Business School -Admission process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the any national level entrance test such as HPCMAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT etc and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions at Shoolini Business School.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. Shoolini Business School will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, entrance test scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.