St. Josephs Institute of Management, Bangalore was set up in the year 1968. The organization is additionally called SJIM Bangalore
SJIM Bangalore works under Bangalore Jesuit Educational Society. The organization was some time ago known as St Joseph's College of Business Administration, Bangalore (SJCBA). St. Joseph's Institute of Management, Bangalore was affirmed by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. The establishment offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PGCM) courses to the students.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
Finance Club: The club works so as to advance exercises which are identified with money that will assist them with expanding their vision past the extent of scholastics. The Club has individuals who have a wide assortment of money related premiums, explicitly in corporate fund, deals and exchanging, venture banking, and so forth.
Human Resource Club: This is the HR Club that sorts out different HR exercises all the time so as to assimilate solidarity among students and they can utilize the ideas of HR and exceed expectations in that field.
Marketing Club: The individuals from the Marketing Club of St. Joseph's Institute of Management, Bangalore have students who are occupied with sorting out different promoting and marking exercises. Students are additionally effectively engaged with different promoting rivalries and the club urges them to take part in these rivalries.
Operations Club: This Committee encourages students to exceed expectations in the field of tasks and data innovation.
Entrepreneurship Club: This Club gives a stage and supports hopeful business visionaries to concoct inventive business thoughts and encourages them in turning out to be fruitful business people later on.
St. Joseph's Institute of Management -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at St. Joseph's Institute of Management - PGDM must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at St. Joseph's Institute of Management - PGDM but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at St. Joseph's Institute of Management - PGDM candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
St. Joseph's Institute of Management -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the St. Joseph's Institute of Management- PGDM
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. St. Joseph's Institute of Management - PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.