In 1981, Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) established Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) to meet the growing demand for management education.
In 2003, NMIMS was declared a deemed to be university under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
- Navi Mumbai
Admission for all the Full Time Programmes is through NMAT by GMAC™ exam. Candidates can apply for more than one Programme and more than one campus.
Step 1: Registration at NMAT by GMAC - Visit www.nmat.org.in to register online and complete registration process by paying registration fee. Please remember your NMAT by GMAC™ registration number. It is mandatory to complete the NMAT by GMAC test registration before proceeding for the NMIMS application.
Step 2: Registration at NMIMS: Visit www.nmims.edu enter your NMAT by GMAC™ registration no. and complete the application process, without this number you will not able to proceed further to fill up NMIMS application form; complete the NMIMS application by paying the registration fees .
Stage 1 NMAT by GMAC™ test is a mandatory test for applying to the following NMIMS University programmes -
1) MBA 2) MBA Human Resource 3) MBA Decision Science & Analytics (Dual Degree in MBA Decision Science & Analytics, SBM + MS Business Analytics & Information Management, Purdue University) 4) MBA Pharmaceutical Management 5) PGDM Bengaluru 6) PGDM Hyderabad 7) PGDM Navi Mumbai 8) PGDM Indore 9) PGDM - Business Analytics, Mumbai 10) PGDM - Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Navi Mumbai.
Stage 2 Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) only for shortlisted candidates
Stage 3 Final Merit List will be released by NMIMS.
Factors Affecting Candidate’s Selection –
♦ NMAT Score
♦ Work Experience
♦ Academic Performance
♦ Case discussion and Personal Interview Performance
SKVM NMIMS -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at SKVM NMIMS -MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at SKVM NMIMS -MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at SKVM NMIMS -MBA candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
SKVM NMIMS -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the SKVM NMIMS -MBA
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. SKVM NMIMS -MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.