T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI)
T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) is a private autonomous business school in India. It was established in 1980 and is located in the university town of Manipal in Karnataka.
It is the fifth management institute in India with dual accreditation of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and Association of MBAs (AMBA).The TAPMI's e-Magazine is the conglomeration of the various specializations in MBA (Marketing, Finance, HR, Systems and Operations).
The student city of Manipal, Karnataka plays host to the T.A. Pai Management Institute, fondly known as TAPMI. With academic rigour and experiential learning at its core, TAPMI’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programs are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) since its constitution.
website and source: https://www.tapmi.edu.in/
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at TAPMI -MBA/PGDM must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at TAPMI -MBA/PGDM but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the CAT, XAT, GMAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at TAPMI -MBA/PGDM candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
- Shortlisting of candidates (with work-ex. of less than 24 months) for WAT/GD/PI will base on the below parameters: - CAT 2019/XAT 2020: Minimum 85 percentile. - GMAT: Minimum 630. - Graduation: 60% - Class XII: 60% - Class X: 60%
TAPMI -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT, XAT, GMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the TAPMI -MBA/PGDM
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. TAPMI - MBA/PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT, XAT, GMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.