VIT Business School-Vellore, Tamil Nadu
Vellore Institute of Technology Business School is a deemed to be university and a top notch B-School with a record of promising growth in all sections of higher education.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is a private education institute deemed to be university located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, the institution offers 20 undergraduate, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs. It has a second campus in Chennai. The college was conferred status of University in 2001 by MHRD. VIT Business School (VITBS) was established initially as the Department of Management Studies of VIT University. It offers two year MBA & MBA IB, whereas MBA-IB is available only at VIT Vellore campus. After completion of one year in Vellore VIT, Students have to spend second year of the course in University of Michigan-Dearborn or University of Massachusetts Boston.
VIT Business School-Vellore-Admission and Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum of 60% marks is required in the undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The candidate should have taken any one of the tests – CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / CMAT and shall have scored the requisite cutoffs in the respective exams taken.
- Work experience is not necessary for taking admissions in MBA, but any relative work experience will be considered for admissions.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply provided they complete all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2020
VIT Business School-Admission Process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT/XAT/MAT /NMAT /CMAT etc entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions at VIT Business School Vellore.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam and relevant work experience you will be shortlisted for GD-PI and WAT round, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list. Admission offers will be made to the candidates which satisfies all the norms under admission criteria of the college.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.