Why choose Computer Science and Engineering
Computer Science degrees are some of the most popular degree programmes worldwide. In India more than 4000 colleges offer Bachelor of Technology(B.tech) courses in various disciplines.
Computer Science is one of the favourite subject chosen by the students. Computer Science is a favourite stream among the students because it offers a variety of exciting employment opportunities not only in India but also globally. Nowadays the computer has become a basic part of everyone’s life.
Here, some of the major reasons for students to choose Computer Science & Engineering:-
- Computing is a component of everything we have a tendency to do!
- Expertise in computing allows you to unravel complicated, difficult issues.
- Computing allows you to form a positive distinction within the world.
- Computing offers many sorts of profitable careers.
- Expertise in computing helps you albeit your primary career selection is a few things else.
- Computing offers nice opportunities for true creativeness and originality.
- Computing has a house for each cooperative work and individual effort.
- Computing is a necessary part of all-around educational preparation.
- Future opportunities in computing are without borderlines.
- A computer engineering (CE) specialist can target hardware.
- An Informational system (IS) skilled can target the organization of information and knowledge.
- A human-computer interaction (HCI) skilled can target interfaces and also the organization of systems to boost usability.
- An Information technology (IT) specialist can look after the associate degree organization’s technology infrastructure.
- A Software engineer (SE) can lead groups through complicated package development comes and guarantee economical and reliable systems.
- A traditional computer scientist (CS) can style and build the package, develop effective ways that of resolution computing issues, and devise higher ways that of mistreatment computers.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
There are bright career prospects for computer science professionals or software professionals in a recent situation. With the openings of huge IT and Software companies in India, the task opportunities for trained professionals have inflated significantly. India is known to be a leader in the IT and Software sector.
Computer science graduates and MCA pass outs students find job opportunities in a variety of environments in the domain, research, industry, government, private, business organizations and then on.
Here, we listed some of the careers in the field of Computer Science & Engineering
Computer Programmer: Computer Programmer creates the code for software application and operating systems. The created code helps computer application on computer run.
• Hardware Engineers: These professionals do analysis, design, develop, test, and supervise the installation of hardware that lay alia includes computer chips, circuit boards, systems, modems, keyboards, and printers.
• System Designer: These Professionals concerned in system planning, Logical & Physical planning whereby logical planning may be enumerated because the structure & characteristics like output, input, files, information & procedures, etc.
• System Analyst: Computer engineers who work as analyst do analysis concerning the prevailing issues and arrange solutions for the matter. They conjointly advocate code and system connected issues and coordinate development between business development groups.
• Networking Engineers: Networking engineers are the professionals who concerned in planning, implementation, and troubleshooting of laptop networks.
• DBA: DBA or Database Administrator are the professionals whose work is to design, implement, maintain, and repair an organization's information. lay alia DBA professionals also are referred to as information arranger or information software engineer in IT sector.
The average salary for Computer Science & Engineering graduates
The attraction of higher salaries in the IT sector which urges youngsters to choose for a course in computer science. In comparison to other sectors, computer science graduates fetch higher salaries starting from INR 15k – 25k in the beginning, but after having 2+ years of experience they can make more than 50k.
Here is the list of some roles which are offered to computer science graduates along with their average salary range:-
|Roles||Average Salary(with more than 2 years of work experience)|
|Computer Programmer||5 lakhs to 6 lakhs|
|Software Developer||6 lakhs to 7 lakhs|
|System Designer||5.5 lakhs to 6.5 lakhs|
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School or Engineering Colleges related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune or Engineering colleges in top cities like Delhi/Chennai/Noida, please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.