Xavier School of Management Jamshedpur
Xavier School of Management, formerly Xavier Labor Relations Institute, was founded in 1949 by Fr Quinn Enrich, SJ, in the Steel City, Jamshedpur, soon after Independence.
In 1953, a two-year, day programme in Industrial Relations and Welfare was started which has been re-christened to Human Resource Management.A three-year, evening programme in Business Management was started in 1965. The two year, full-time programme in Business Management was launched in 1968. In responding to the demand of the corporate and public sector, a one-year General Management Programme for working executives was launched in 1997.
A Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management was started in 2002 and Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management in 2003.
Postgraduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management was added to the portfolio of satellite-based programmes in 2005. Postgraduate Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management and Postgraduate Certificate in Retail Management were also added in 2007.
- XLRI Jamshedpur
- XLRI Delhi (New Campus)
A candidate may apply for multiple programmes. Those who apply for more than one programme may be called for multiple interviews and/or group discussions. XAT online test will have different components and you need to maximize your performance in each of them.
♦Shortlisted candidates for Interview in BM and HR programme is based only on XAT scores.
♦NRI candidate can apply through GMAT.
♦GMP candidates may apply either through XAT or GMAT.
The selection criteria for different programmes may differ depending on the nature of the programme. In its pursuit of academic excellence, XLRI actively encourages the students from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Factors which affect the selection process of candidates –
♦ XAT 2020 Performance
♦ Academic background
♦ Work Experience
♦ Performance In Personal Interview and Group Discussion
XAT 2020 will be conducted online. Candidate can apply to both XLRI and XAT from a single registration.
Xavier School of Management -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at Xavier School of Management -MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at Xavier School of Management -MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at Xavier School of Management -MBA candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
Xavier School of Management -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the Xavier School of Management -MBA
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. Xavier School of Management -MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.