XIM Bhubaneswar-Admissions, Eligibility and Details
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) is a Jesuit management school which is located in Bhubaneswar city of Odisha
Xavier institute of Management-Bhubaneswar is a premier B-school located in Orissa, under the aegis of Xavier University. It is governed by the Government of India, the Government of Orissa, and the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). The school was founded in 1987 under what the parties called a 'social contract' between the Government of Orissa and the Jesuits in Orissa; The College accepts admission through CAT, XAT and GMAT. XIMB is a nationally recognized student, accredited by SAQS, NBA and Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA).
XIMB-Important Dates (Tentative)
XIMB admission start date-September 2019 last week
Last Date to apply for XIMB admission-December 2019 First week
XIMB shortlist announcement for final round selection-February 2020, first week
XIMB-Admission and Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. Performance in 10th grade, 12th grade and every year of graduation are considered in the XIMB selection process
- The bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent
- If the candidate is awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the institution/university from where the bachelor's degree is obtained
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- The Applicant should have appeared in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 or GMAT and must have scored minimum prescribed score in the entrance exam to become eligible for admission.
XIMB-Courses and Fees
XIMB offers 5 courses in the field of management
- MBA in Business Management
Total Fees-approx 21 Lakhs
- Executive MBA in Business Management
Total Fees-approx 18.5 Lakhs
- MBA global
Total Fees-approx 27 Lakhs
- Integrated Ph. D.
- Executive MBA in Business Analytics-
Total Fees-approx 18.5 Lakhs
XIMB- Admission process
- The candidate must apply and appear and score the minimum required percentile in CAT 2019
- Candidates should register and apply for admission to XIMB latest by December 2, 2019
- Candidates are short-listed for GD-PI-WAT Round from among the candidates who have a valid CAT-2019 score, who have applied for admission to XIMB and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the program.
- Final selection round will be held at certain locations prescribed on the website of XIM Bhubaneswar. Candidates should indicate their first and second preference of interview center in the application form.
- After the GD-PI-WAT round, final admission offers will be made to successful candidates. Admission offer will be based on a composite score arrived after the assessment has been made during the various stages of the selection process. The result will be announced through an Admission Portal and will be notified on the XIMB Website. Offer letters will be sent to the mailing address provided in the application form as also by email.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.