IIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
IIFT 2021 Exam Eligibility Criteria
It is advised to all the candidates who wish to apply for IIFT 2021 Exam must read all the necessary eligibility criteria for taking admission into IIFT before applying for the IIFT 2021 Exam. If any candidate found that they are not eligible for taking admission into IIFT Delhi or Kolkata Campus their registration fees for IIFT 2021 Exam will not be refunded.IIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria are different for Indian and International Sudents.
► Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
- Qualifying Exam - Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration in any discipline .
- Minimum Percentage of Marks - Minimum 50% marks for General Candidates [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories.
- Age - There is no age bar for appearing IIFT 2021 Exam
- Final Year Candidate – Final Year Candidates can also apply for the IIFT 2021 Exam. Admission of such candidates will be on provisional basis, they will need to present their mark sheet to fulfill the minimum percentage criteria for taking admission into IIFT any of the campus before 07 October 2021.
► Eligibility Criteria For Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates
- Qualifying Exam - Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration in any discipline.
- GMAT Score - The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2021. GMAT taken before 1st January 2019 is not valid.
- Minimum Time Period for Resident of outside India- Being able to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2020 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window.
- Valid Passport and Necessary Documents - Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India.
- Note - If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for the academic year 2021- 22 in India such as CAT /XAT /IIFT, etc., he /she is not eligible to apply as Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidate . Candidates are required to give the undertaking for the same.