IIFT MBA(IB) 2020-22 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA - DETAILED
IIFT ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA 2020-22
IIFT 2019 Dates has been announced on 22 August 2019 by National Testing Agency.The date of IIFT 2019 is 1st Decemeber 2019.
This year IIFT Exam is being conducted online by NTA, an autonomous organization established by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India. Eligibility Criteria has been mentioned in the details of examination.
The basic eligibility criteria for IIFT Exam is the bachelor degree required with minimum of 50 % and 45% in case of reserved category (Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Person with Disability)
IIFT 2019 Eligibility Criteria for National Candidates
► Required Degree
Minimum 3 Years of Bachelor Degree in any of the streams or discipline.
► Minimum Qualifying Marks
Minimum Qualifying marks for General is 50 % & and 45 % for SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribes) and PwD( Person with Disability) Categories.
► Final Year Students
Student in final year of graduation can also apply for the exam.
► Age Factor
There is no age bar for appearing in the exam.
► Work Experience Factor
IIFT has not mentioned any compulsory work experience factor as eligibility criteria section for the exam. But at the time of final admission process, Student who has work experience in between 1 to 5 year will be given weight age .
This is important point for student to keep in mind that IIFT has reserved all the right to verify the eligibility if any student will be unable to fulfil their eligibility criteria, their admission can be cancelled.
IIFT ELIGIBLITY CRIETERIA 2020 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
The basic marks qualifying percentage is same for international student also as there is not any changes into it.
► Required Examination
Candidates must have minimum of three years of bachelor degree with minimum of 50%.
► Final year
Candidates in final year of graduation can also apply for the exam.
► Residential Status
Candidate who resides for more than 18 months outside of India as on 31 December 2019 and remains outside in duration of IIFT Examination windows are eligible to apply for the exam.
► Mandatory documents required to be taken as International Candidates
Below are the essential documents which need to be produced
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2019.
- Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India.
► On the basis of GMAT Score
- The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15th February 2020. GMAT taken before 1st January 2018 is not valid.
- For taking admission in 2020, Foreign Nationals needs to appear in IIFT 2019, if they are present in India
- It has been clearly mentioned in the IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2020 that foreign nationals need to be appeared in IIFT 2020 Entrance exam if they are present at the IIFT 2019 Examination.
International Candidates with the following point will not be qualifying IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Admission of any of the candidate will be cancelled if they will fail to fulfil the basic bachelor degree eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who have taken GMAT Exam before 1st Jan 2018 will not be eligible for IIFT 2019 Exam.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2019) such as CAT/XAT /IIFT, etc., he /she is not eligible to apply. Candidates are required to give the undertaking for the same
- NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.