Asia Pacific Institute of Management
Established in the year 1996, the institute is today ranked 7th amongst all B schools in Metro City (Delhi NCR) and 11th amongst all B schools in North Zone of India as per the latest Business Today - MDRA Survey 2019.
Ther offer PGDM (Marketing), PGDM (International Business), and PGDM (Banking & Financial Services) – which are also duly approved by the AICTE.
- Human Resource
- International Business
- Information Technology
Approved By AICTE
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
PGDM - Rs 965,000 for two years
PGDM-Marketing - Rs 965,000 for two years
PGDM- IB - Rs 965,000 for two years
PGDM-BFS- Rs 965,000 for two years*
|Other Courses Name|
- Highest - Rs 14 lac
- Average - Rs 4.5 Lac
Candidates need to fill an Application Form.
Candidates must have appeared for any of the following examinations- CAT /MAT/CMAT/XAT/ GMAT 2019 examination, with a valid score card.
- Personal Interview - 40%
- Group Discussion - 15%
- CAT/XAT/CMAT /MAT/GMAT Percentile - NA
- Past Academic performance: (10th , 12th , Graduation) - 15%
- Work Experience - 15%
- ** Regional-Eastern States (seven sisters), Southern States (Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka,
- Puducherry) and State of Jammu & Kashmir - 5%
- #(ESCS Category)- Minority Class/SC/ST/OBC/ EWS5%#Gender (Female Candidates Only) - 5%
- The participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities (AIU)).
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible. They must furnish the provisional degree certificate by September 30, 2020.
Location: NEW DELHI
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.