Dayananda Sagar College of EngineeringBangalore. ESTD 1979.
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It has widest choice of engineering branches having 15 Under Graduate courses & 13 Post Graduate courses. In addition, it has 20 Research Centres in different branches of Engineering catering to research scholars for obtaining Ph.D under VTU. Various courses are accredited by NBA.Login Now for Apply to Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering College
Ranked 126th position in India by NIRF 2020
B.E Fees Details for Management Quota 2020-21
M.Tech Fees Details for Management Quota 2020-21
MBA Fees Details for Management Quota 2020-21
MCA Fees Details for Management Quota 2020-21
|Courses Offered|| |
P.hd (DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY)
M.Sc (Master Of Science)
CTC DETAILS – 2020 BATCH
|HIGHEST CTC||Rs. 20 Lakhs|
|LOWEST CTC||Rs. 4 Lakhs|
|AVERAGE CTC||Rs. 5 Lakhs|
- For UG, The admission to college is through the entrance test, Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Government & Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka COMEDK. The students with meritorious ranking are considered for admissions.
- A written test is conducted by the university for candidates and rank list is obtained. On the basis of which, the candidate will appear for admission carried out through single window counseling process.
- Candidates with valid GATE score will be given first preference for the seat selection in the counseling process, then university rank holders
For admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program, the candidates shall have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the years / semesters of the degree examinations. PGCET Score is must for Government Quota Students.
However, in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and any other groups classified by the Government of Karnataka for such purpose from time to time, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall be not less than 45%.
The students who have either taken PGCET, MAT, CAT or KMAT are eligible based on merit into the program.
- Candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry are compulsory subjects.
- Pass in B E/ B.Tech or equivalent examination.
The candidates shall have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the years / semesters of the degree examinations.
Edumyra's Rating & Reviews: