Department of Management Studies (PUMBA) Pune
Department of Management Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University (PUMBA)
Founded in the year 1971, Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA), Savitribai Phule Pune University has since been a centre of learning and development.
The Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA), Savitribai Phule Pune University , one of the first Management Institutes in India, is a pioneer by itself in the field of Management Studies.
he University is also recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) as University of Potential Excellence. Recently the University was granted the highest rating by the National Council of Assessment and Accreditation (Bangalore). The institutional grade 'A' with Five Stars was granted to the Institution making it one of the very few Universities in the country to have been so recognized. The annual intake of the college is 360.
- MBA (Biotech)
- MBA (Executive)
- 29th position amongst the Best public B-Schools of India Rankings 2017 by careers360 magazine
- Ranked # 19th best B-School in west. (Source- Times of India i3 Research consultancy Survey 2016)
- Ranked India’s #41 best B-School. (Source-career 360 Magazine Survey 2016).
- Ranked Pune # 4th best B-School. (Source-THE WEEK magazine's Hansa National Survey 2015).
- Ranked India’s #41 best B-School. (Source-THE WEEK magazine's Hansa National Survey 2015)
- Ranked India’s #41 best B-School. (Source-THE WEEK magazine's Hansa National Survey 2013)
- Ranked 26th amongst top B-schools in the country. (Source-OUTLOOK September, 2009 issue)
- Rated AAAA in the ratings of Best B-schools across India by careers360.
- Ranked 16th amongst the top B-schools in the west zone by THE WEEK in 2013.
- Ranked 18th top government B-school by THE WEEK in 2013.
- 19th position amongst the Best public B-Schools of India Rankings 2013 by careers360.
- Granted the highest rating by the National Council of Assessment and Accreditation(NAAC)
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
MBA Fees – Rs. 66, 194 (Maharashtra Candidate)
MBA Fees - Rs. 66,694 (Non- Maharashtra Candidates)
MBA Fees – Rs. 1,76, 394 (Foreign Candidates)*
|Other Courses Name|| |
Admission Process- MBA
- PUMBA strictly follows the DTE rules for its admission process of MBA++.
- For Maharashtra candidates, students have to qualify MH-CET exam. For Outside Maharashtra Candidates (OMS), students can apply through CMAT/CAT/MH-CET.
Admission Proess (MBA -Pharma Biotech )
The MBA (Pharma-Biotechnology) program conducted by the Department of Management Sciences Savitribai Phule Pune University is a two year full time program with an intake of 60 students. All rules for admission of the reserved category candidates as directed by the Government of Maharashtra are applicable. The admissions for the program are governed by Ordinance 181** of Savitribai Phule Pune University
The admission process consists of 3 stages
Stage 1: Entrance test-- ATMA Test conducted by AIMS on December 23, 2018, February 17, 2019, or May 26, 2019 .
Stage 2: Submission of Application form and fees at PUMBA
Stage 3: Admission confirmation
MBA – Eligibility Criteria
A student must have passed with minimum 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA (45 percent in case of backward class and persons with disability) in any bachelors degree awarded by any University
MBA (Pharma-Biotech )- Eligiblity Criteria
- A candidate who has either passed with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate (45% in case of reserved category candidates from Maharashtra State only) or appeared at the final year examination in any Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Sciences (general or special with Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Genetics, Life Sciences, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Physics, Zoology etc), Agriculture, Ayurveda, Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology, Veterinary Sciences, Technology Engineering from a university recognized by the Association of Indian University (AIU) would be treated as eligible.
- In addition the students need to qualify in the entrance examination, ATMA test (See details at http://atmaaims.com) as part of admission procedure.
- The scores of ATMA test conducted on following dates will be accepted:
December 23, 2018, February 17, 2019, or May 26, 2019.
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.