Dr. D. Y. Patil B School Talegaon PunePune . ESTD .
Dr. D. Y. Patil B -School is located at Tathawade on the Bangalore- Mumbai Expressway in Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation area. It is close to Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park, Hinjewadi where many prestigious companies such as Infosys, Wipro, KPIT Cummins etc. are located. GBSRC is at a distance of 15 km from Shivajinagar (Pune) Railway Station.
Dr. D. Y. Patil B -School was established in 2017.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a diploma course offered by the institute. It is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Course Duration: 2 Years
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- Pharmaceuticals Marketing
VALUE ADDED CERTIFICATIONS
●Digital Marketing ●Marketing Analytics ● HR Analytics ●Selling skills ● Negotiation skills
●Six Sigma ●ERP ●SAP ●SPSS ●Securities Market Foundation
●Mutual Fund Distributor Level ●Currency Derivatives ●Certificate Course in Micro Finance
●Certificate Course in Digital ●Banking ●Financial Modelling ●Basic & Advance Excel
●German Language ● Big Data Analytics ● International logistics & SCM
●Block Chain ●Description Analytics ●Predictive Analytics ● Sentimental Analytics ●Python ●Tableau ● Statistical Analysis by using R ● Compensation & Payroll Management
●IBM Watson ● Clinical Research ● Training & Development ●Leadership SkillsLogin Now for Apply to Dr. D. Y. Patil B School Talegaon Pune College
PGDM Fees- Rs. 7,50,000 for two years*
- Aspirants desirous of applying for any of the AICTE approved PGDM programmes can apply online / offline mode, to download application form from the website and send the same duly filled in paying application from.
- Candidates have to appear for Group discussion & Personal Interview (GD & PI) on the date & venue as communicated by Dr. D.Y. Patil B-School
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed by the Institute
- To confirm admission, candidate should pay Rs 31,000 /- within seven days of display of merit list along with the original documents.
Merit in Xth & XIIth
- 10th mark-sheet
- 12th mark-sheet
- All semester/year marks cards
- Any other qualification if any – Original certificates
- Admission test score card or printout from net – XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT / ATMA / MH-CET.
- Work experience if any – appointment letter, pay slip, relieving letter as applicable, in original Other achievements/awards if any.