Faculty of Management And Technology
Harish Chandra Vidyalaya Samiti is a non profitable charitable institution registered under Indian Society Act 1860.It established two non-profit educational centres.Faculty of Management & Technology offering regular full-time degree courses MBA, BBA & BCA and Institute of pharmacy offering regular full time degree course B.Pharma, in Varanasi with an absolute mission of providing highly innovative business management, pharmacy & technical education in the eastern part of India.
Faculty of Management & Technology was established in 2002 with the main objectives of achieving new heights in imparting education in field of Management.
Faculty of Management & Technology is one of the unit of Harish Chandra P.G College, which is affiliated to Dr Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow (formally UPTU)and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Master of Business Administration ( 60 Seats )
- Bachelor of Business Administration(60 Seats)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (60 Seats )
RANKING & AFFILIATION
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi
- Affiliated to A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth Varanasi
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
♦ BBA (6 Semester) - Rs.15,000 Per Semester
♦ BCA ( 6 Semester) - Rs.18,000 Per Semester
♦ MBA (4 Semester) - Rs 25,000 Ist Semester
Rs.20, 000 IInd Semester
Rs. 25,000 IIIrd Semester
Rs. 20,000 IVth Semester*
|Other Courses Name|| |
♦ Admissions on various seats in BBA and BCA are filled on the basis of the Entrance Examination conducted by the College every year in the month of June-July under the guidelines of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith University and U.P. State Government.
There are 51 Normal Quota Seats and 09 Management Quota Seats in MBA.
♦ Admissions on Normal Seats in MBA is made through Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) held every year in the month of April-May followed by counselling conducted by the Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formally UPTU) from amongst the students declared successful in the said examination. The eligibility criteria for appearing in the UPSEE Examination for the MBA course are determined by AICTE, AKTU and U.P State Govt. from time to time basis . The details for the same can be checked on the website http://www.aktu.ac.in .
♦ Admission on the lapsed seats left after UPSEE and Management Quota are filled through candidate appeared in CMAT/MAT/CAT with a vaild scores followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview along with a minimum of 50% marks (for General and OBC students) and 45% marks (for SC/ST students) at 10+2+3 or Graduation Level.
- BBA – A Pass in 10+2 from a recognized Board/University in any stream with minimum of 40% marks.
- BCA - A Pass in 10+2 from a recognized Board/University with Maths as a subject with minimum of 40% marks.
- MBA – Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% for General and OBC Category and 45% for Reserved Category.