Fortune Institute of International Business Delhi
Since its inception in 1995, FIIB has worked towards rediscovering and reinventing MBA Education by working closely with the industry.In 25 years of existence, the college has been lauded for its efforts. Its strong recruiter relationships, ranking among the best B-schools in India
Approved by the AICTE and accorded equivalence with MBA by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), NBA Accreditation, this MBA equivalent course is the core of FIIB's management education programs.
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics
- International Business
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
Ranking & Accrediations
- Approved by AICTE
- Approved by AIU
- Best Educational Institute for Industry Interface in India.
- Best Institute for Innovation in Skill Development in India
- Best Institute for Excellence in Employability Skills Development in India
- Ranked 10 among top pvt. B-Schools in North India
- Ranked 4th in Delhi in the category of overall B-Schools in India
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
PGDM course is Rs. 8.25 Lakhs
(Fee Rs. 8.10 Lakhs + Rs. 15,000/-Refundable Security).*
|Other Courses Name|
Some of the leading recruiters include Amazon, Colgate, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Federal Bank, E&Y, ITC, Indigo Airlines, OYO Rooms, Marico, Fedex, Berger Paints, S&P Global, Blackrock, Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel, Godrej and Moody’s.
- Candidate needs to fill an Application Form online.
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA scores, past academic performance, work experience, case study analysis and personal interview.
- Academic Abilities: The program at this college is highly demanding and candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure only make it to the shortlist.
- Standardized Test Scores: FIIB considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or MAT or CMAT or ATMA scores in the overall assessment.
- Rank Holders: The B-program gives a clear advantage to College/University rank holders.
- Integrity and Ethical Values: The college lays emphasis on integrity and values including originality. Plagiarism will not be tolerated in any form.
- Diversity: At FIIB Delhi, one of the best business schools in India, diversity in academic background facilitates peer learning which we actively try to bring into the PGDM classroom.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by the AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2020 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by October 2020 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- All candidates are required to take the CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT with minimum 50 Percentile
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.