FOSTIIMA Business SchoolDwarka Delhi . ESTD .
FOSTIIMA BUSINESS SCHOOL DELHI
FOSTIIMA is an initiative of alumni of IIM Ahmedabad in 2007 with an aim to deliver excellence in Managemnt Education.The name FOSTIIMA stands for ‘’Friends of (Nineteen) Seventy Three of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad “
Established In - 2007
Programme Offered - PGDM
Approved By - AlCTE
► Programme Offered
Post graduate Diploma In Management
► Specialisations Offered
- Human Resource Management
► Additional Certifications for PGDM Students
- Business Analytics
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Predictive Analytics
- Digital Marketing
PGDM Approved By - All India Council for Technical education ( AICTE )
PGDM Fees - Rs 7,25,000 Lac*
- Stipend-paid Summer Internships for our Students
- Pre Placement Offers
- The highest package has been Rs. 25 Lacs for international placement & Rs.12 Lacs for domestic placement.. The average international placement is Rs.18 Lacs and average domestic placement is Rs.8.00 Lacs p.a
- Admissions are conducted through a structured process comprising of a written test (FOSTIIMA Eligibility and Aptitude Test or FEAT) followed by a Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- FOSTIIMA shall accept scores of some other tests. Students, who have secured a good CAT/MAT score, need not take the FEAT conducted by FOSTIIMA. They can submit their application form and be directly included in the group discussion stage of the selection process.
- Scores accepted are - CAT / XAT / MAT
- All aspiring students should have completed their graduation or be currently in their final year of graduation to be eligible.
- Students appearing for their final year Degree examination may also apply. Testimonials as proof of graduation have to be furnished at the latest by 30th September.