Indian Institute of Management (IIM-C) CalcuttaCalcuta. ESTD .
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM Calcutta or IIM-C) is a public business school located in Joka Kolkata, West Bengal , India. It was the first Indian Institute of Management to be established.IIM Calcutta is the first and only triple accredited management school from India (and one amongst 86 such business schools globally.It offers a two-year full-time MBA, Fellow Program in Management (equivalent to PhD), and Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (equivalent to executive MBA).
♦ PGDM ( Post Graduate Diploma In Management ) ♦PGDBA (Post Grdauate Diploma in Business Analytics)
♦ Doctoral Programme ♦PGPEX(Posyt Grduate Programme for Executives)
♦ MDP (Managemnet Development Programme ) ♦ PGPEX-VLM ( Post Graduate Programme For Executives - Visionalry Learning
RANKING & ACCREDIATIONS
- IIM Calcutta is the first and only triple accredited management school from India (and one amongst 86 such business schools globally to have accreditation from Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB),European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and Association of MBAs(AMBA). It is also the only Indian business school that is a member of the Global Alliance in Management Education (CEMS).
- The Financial has ranked IIM Calcutta #23 in its Masters in Management Ranking 2018 and #49 in its Global MBA Ranking 2019.
The QS Global 250 MBA Rankings 2019 ranked it 111–120 in the world and 12 in Asia.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) – jointly offered by IIM Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur and ISI Kolkata ranks 14th worldwide, according to 2019 QS World Universities Rankings
Accredted By Association of MBAs
- Any Graduate with minimum of 50% from recognised & approved university can apply .
- Final Year Candidates can also .But thier admision remain suject to provisonal in case they are not able to fulfill minimum 50 % marks their admision will be cancelled.
- Accept only CAT Score Card