Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM A)
IIMA was set up as an institution that would be managed by a Society, the IIMA Society, created under the Societies Act in 1961 The Institute was to be run by a Board of Governors, constituted by the IIMA Society; the Board would have representation from all the relevant constituencies so as to reflect the multifarious needs of a developing nation.
In 2008, IIMA became the first management school in the country to be awarded EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accreditation by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
- Ph.D. Programme in Management
- Two-Year Post Graduate Programme in Management (MBA)
- Two-Year Post Graduate Programme in Food and Agri-business Management (MBA-FABM)
- One-Year Full Time Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (MBA-PGPX)
- Faculty Development Programme (FDP)
- Armed Forces Programme (AFP)
- ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP)
- Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Business Analytics (PGP-ABA)
- Executive Education Programmes (EEP)
International Rankings in 2019
- The Post-Graduate Programme in Food and Agri-Business Management (PGP-FABM) of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) is ranked number one .
- he Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA), has been ranked 44th in the Financial Times Executive Education Rankings 2019 (Combined Rank) in its top 50 list of B-Schools, announced in June 2019.
- The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA), has been ranked 47th in the FT (Financial Times) Global MBA Ranking 2019 in its top 100 list of B-Schools, announced in January 2019.
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
Total Fees for Two Years – Rs INR 23,00,000/-
First Academic Year- Rs INR 11,14,500/-
Second Academic Year – Rs. INR 11,36,000/-.*
|Other Courses Name|
Placement Highlights 2019
- 13 Companies Participated with 184 different Job roles
- Total Student Eligible for Placement – 398
- Total Offers Accepted – 388
- Total who did not seek placement through college – 10
SALARY DOMESTIC 2019
- Minimum Salary – Rs 15,00,000 Lac
- Maximum Salary – Rs 70,00,000 Lac
- Median Salary – Rs 24,00,000 Lac
- Average Salary – Rs 25,83,000 Lac
SALARY INTERNATIONAL 2019
- Minimum Salary – $ 49,000
- Maximum Salary – $ 1,16,731
- Median Salary – $ 79,692
- Average Salary – $ 80,050
Admission/Selection Process for Candidates for PGP at IIMA through CAT-2019
The selection of the candidates for admission to the 2020-22 batch of the PGP at IIMA is a two-step process.
In the first step, candidates are short-listed for Analytical Writing Test (AWT) and Personal Interview (PI) from among the candidates who have a valid CAT-2019 score, who have applied to the programme and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme described as below.
Short listing and Selection Criteria for PGP 2020-22 batch
- Preliminary Screening
- Short listing for Analytical Writing Test (AWT) & Personal Interview (PI)
- Final Selection
To Know More – Click Here https://www.iima.ac.in/web/pgp/apply/domestic/admission/selection-process
Eligiblity Criteria 2020-22
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories], awarded by any University or educational institution as incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State legislature in India or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
To Know More Click Here https://www.iima.ac.in/web/pgp/apply/domestic/eligibility
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.