Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM-L)Lucknow . ESTD .
The Indian Institute of Management , Lucknow was established in the year 1984. Since then IIML has touched million lives directly or indirectly through its faculty, alumni and support staff. IIML moulds its students into value driven leaders, managers and global players. The institute undertakes a diverse range of academic activities aimed at creation, dissemination and application of management knowledge and practice.
The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is fourth in the prestigious IIM family of management schools to be established in India after IIM Calcutta, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Bangalore.
► Live Projects ►Case Study Methodology
►International Exposure through ►World Class Research Faculty
► BatchDiversity ►Close knit Community
►Developing Ethical and Responsible Leaders
►Sustainability Innovation ►Veteran Faculty
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category) awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- For PGP-ABM , Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Science/ Agricultural Engineering or allied subjects – (01) Agriculture:Agriculture, Agronomy, Soil Science, Agriculture Biochemistry, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Entomology, Plant Pathology etc.; (02) Agricultural Engineering; (03) Animal Husbandry /Fisheries; (04) Dairy Science/Technology; (05) Forestry; (06) Food Technology, Food Technology & Management; (07) Horticulture; (08) Rural Studies/Rural Sociology/Rural Cooperatives/Rural Banking; (09) Science: Biology, Biochemistry, Bio-technology(includes Biotechnology Engineering), Botany, Home Science, Life Science, Zoology and (10) Veterinary Science – with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Category]
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
- In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2020 from the Principal/Registrar of her/his College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2020) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.