Indus Business Academy (IBA )
Indus Business Academy (IBA), Bangalore was established in 2001. World Consulting & Research corporation (WCRC) has certified IBA (process evaluated by KPMG) as one of Asia’s fastest growing Institutes. Media publications like Competition Success Review (CSR), Business India, Dainik Bhaskar among others have consistently ranked IBA amongst the top B-Schools in Bengaluru and India.
- International business
- Business Analytics & E-Business
- Operation Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Skill Enhancement Courses
- Management Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Critical Thinking
- Convincing People
- Strategic Thinking
- Project Management & Effective Execution
- Transition Management
- Kalakshetra (Live Project management)
- CapStone – Business Stimulation Program
- Yes + Programme
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification by KPMG
- Advanced Placement & Training Programme
- SAP ERP Course
- Foreign Language Training
- Overseas Business Studies Mission
Ranking & Accrediations
- Aicte Approved
- Affiliated from Bangalore University
- In 2013, IBA received 'Certificate of Accreditation' from International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE). Only few Indian B–Schools out of 5000+ have been accredited as of now.
- IBA, Bangalore received 'The Academy of Success Award 2016' at World Business Conclave 2016, Hong Kong 'Celebrating Asia-Pacific's Success Story'. The Process Reviewers and Evaluators were PWC (PriceWaterhouseCoopers), ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India) and HKGCC (The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce).
- IBA, Bangalore is awarded as the Most Innovative Institute in India by AIMS (Association of Indian Management School) during 28th National Convention of AIMS held at Ranchi University (26th-28th August, 2016).
- World Consulting & Research Corporation (WCRC) conducted research for ‘Asia’s 100 Best & Fastest Growing Private Education Institutes’ and recognized IBA Bangalore as one of the ‘Fastest Growing Private Education Institute for the session 2012-13’ in the ‘Business School’ category. The Process Advisors & Evaluators were KPMG in India.
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
Rs. 8,24,000 for two years*
|Other Courses Name|
- Highest Salary Offerd - Rs 20 Lacs
- Average Salary Offered - Rs 6.1 Lacs
Eligible Students can apply to IBA by filling the Application Form .
- Students will receive an email having their User ID and Password on their registered primary email id for the future reference.
Selection Process will include GD/PI Process
Scores of Aptitude Test (list of accepted tests given above)
Original Score Card will be verified at GD & P.I centre
Consideration of Bachelor Degree Marks, 12th Standard, 10th Standard Marks & Work Experience / Extra-curricular activities
10 Marks each for Bachelor Degree, 12th and 10th Standard. 05 marks for Work Experience / Extra-curricular activities
Assessment will be done at GD & P.I Center
SOP (Statement of Purpose)
Assessment will be done at GD & P.I Centre
Personal Interview (P.I.)*
Assessment will be done at GD & P.I Centre
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any statutory University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories) OR Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor degree, are also eligible to apply
- Applicant must appear for any one of the below mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with filled Application Form.
We accept scores of following tests:
- CAT 2019 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)
- XAT 2020 (XLRI Admission Test)
- MAT Sept. 2019, Dec. 2019 & Feb. 2020 (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA)
- ATMA 2020 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
- GMAT after Sept. 2019 (Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC)
- GRE after Sept. 2019 (Graduate Record Examination conducted by ETS)
- GATE 2019/20 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering jointly conducted by IISC and IITs)
- CMAT 2020 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
- State Governments Entrance Tests – 2020 like MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET, e
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.