Institute of Finance and International Management
It was founded in 1995 and is located in Bangalore.The IFIM Business School (formerly 'Institute of Finance and International Management') is a business school .IFIM Business School is promoted by the Dalal Street Investment Journal Group and is an AICTE approved institution.
The institute currently offers three AICTE approved and AACSB accredited programmes:
- Two-year, full-time, residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) that is a bouquet of PGDM Finance (recognised by CFA Institute), PGDM Marketing and PGDM International Business;
- Executive PGDM (EPGDM); and
- PGDM for Working Professionals (WPP)
IFIM Business School is also accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and the South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS) and is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Human Resources,
- International Business
- Business Analytics
- Banking & Financial Services
- Capital Markets and digital business
Ranking & Accrediations
- IFIM Business School is the 6th Indian business school to be accredited by the AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Ranked 28th in India by Business Today magazine 2018
- Exemplary Student Driven Innovation Ecosystem by CL Educate Innovation Awards 2017
- Adjudged as Gold Award winner at the 7th Indian Management Conclave, 2016 at IIM Ahmedabad
- Best Higher Education Institute of the Year-South by ASSOCHAM Awards 2016
- Certified as ‘Global League Institution’ by Great Place to Study Research Institute, UK
- Outstanding Business School (South) National Education Awards - World Education Congress 2015 by ABP News
- Best in Promoting Industry Academia Interface - National Education Excellence Awards 2015
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
|Other Courses Name|| |
- Candidate has to fill an Application Form .
The selection process for the two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme of IFIM Business School, Bangalore comprises the following components:'
- Innovation Potential Test (IPT)
- A 30 minute in-class test for assessing the innovation potential of the candidate. The test can have multiple choice as well as descriptive questions.
- Group Exercise (GE)
- A 30-minute indoor group exercise in groups of six to eight candidates each for assessing the solution orientation of the candidates.
- Personal Interview (PI)
- A 30-minute personal interview for assessing the value fit of the candidate with the institute. The interview panel will have 3 panellists.
- Academic Track Record
- IFIM believes in consistency of excellence. IFIM candidates are desired to have demonstrated consistently high standards of academic performance right from their tenth standard.
- Work Experience (if any)
- IFIM encourages candidates with appropriate work experience to create a stimulating learning environment in the classroom.
- Candidates are required to have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Must have qualified in one of the national level management entrance examinations, viz., CAT, XAT or GMAT.
- CFA candidates who cleared their level 1 will be given preference during admission process into PGDM (Finance specialisation)
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.