Institute Of Public Enterprise
Established in 1964, the Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) was set-up as an Autonomous non-profit society at the initiative of Mr SS Khera, ICS (the then Cabinet Secretary, Government of India) and Dr DS Reddy (the then Vice-Chancellor, Osmania University)IPE functions under the aegis of Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, and the Government of Telangana.
In 1995, IPE launched its first full-time post-graduate Program, namely PGDM,munder the Autonomous Institution category as approved by AICTE, MHRD GoI
● Marketing ● System
● Finance ● Operations
● Systems ● Human Resource
● Economics ● Business Analytics
- Post Graduate Diploma In Management
- Post Graduate Diploma- Banking Insurance & Financial Services
- Post Graduate Diploma – International Business
- PGDM- Retail Marketing
- PGDM-Human Resource Management
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma In Management
- Doctoral Research Programme
Ranking & Accreditations
- All programs of IPE are approved by AICTE
- MBA Equivalence from Association from Indian Universities for PGDM, PGDM-BIF, PGDM-IB
- PGDM, PGDM-BIF, PGDM-IB are NBA accredited
- Under the aegis of ICSSR, MHRD, GoI
- IPE is South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS) accredited
- Member of European Foundation For Management Development
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
PGDM, PGDM-RM, PGDM-BIF, PGDM-IB, PGDM-HRM
Rs. 8 lakhs for two years
Fees Including tuition fee, reading material, computer lab, library facilities and a laptop.)
Hostel Fees - `1.05 lakh (Double occupancy), `1.50 lakhs (Single occupancy) per year, which includes room, mess charges, etc. Hostel accommodation is offered on first cum first serve basi*
|Other Courses Name|| |
Aditya Birla, Berger Paints, Jaro Education, Airtel, CMC Ltd, Federal Bank, India Cements, KPMG, Orient Cements, Yashoda Hospital, Hyundai, Amararaja Batteries, Franklin Templeton, Karur Vysya Bank, Shopper’s Stop, Amazon, Hindustan Coca-Cola, Kotak Mahindra, Oracle, Sify Technologies Pvt Ltd. Andhra Bank, Invesco, Andhra Paper Mills, Cognizant, Mecon, Midhani, Transgraph, Asian Paints, Axis Bank, Berkadia, Google India Pvt Ltd., Idea Cellular, ITC Ltd, L&T, MIDHANI, NMDC, RINL - Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Yes Bank, Deloitte, Infosys, Medplus, Tata Consultancy Services, Dr.Reddy Labs, TIME Education Pvt. Ltd., eClerx, IDBI, WIPRO, Elilly, Metrix4 Analytics, ICICI Securities, ING Vysya Bank, Trinity, Karvy Consultancy, SBI Life Insurance, Marico, TCS and Godrej & Boyce.
Step-1 Candidates have to appear in any one of the admission test (CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / GMAT).
Step-2 Register for IPE Admissions. Applicants can follow any of the following and can submit the admission application.
Weight age for Admission For getting an admission into IPE you need the following
• For final selection and admission into all the PGDM programs an equal weightage will be given to an applicant’s performance in Management Test, Group Discussions, Personal Interview, and Consistent Academic Record.
The candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/PC candidates), from a UGC recognized university / deemed university / possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, GoI.
Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination (or equivalent examination) can also apply. The proof of acquiring the necessary qualification should be submitted within four weeks from the date of the commencement of the course.
• Candidates have to appear in any one of the following national management tests (CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / GMAT).
• Login, fill and submit the IPE application form
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.