International Institute of Business Studies
In the year 2001, The Srimati B.Devi Educational & Charitable Trust was founded by a well-acclaimed educationist, Dr. Jay Prakash. The foundation of one of the most prestigious B-School in India, the International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS), was laid by this trust.
- Marketing Management(MM)
- Finance Management(FM)
- Economics Area
- Human Resource Management & OB
- Information System
- Operations Management
- Strategy Area
- General Management
Ranking & Accrediations
- Affiliated from Bangalore University
- AIMA Approved
- AICTE Approved
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
PGDM - Rs 7,45,000 for two years (Bangalore)
MBA - Rs 7,45,000 for two years (Bangalore)
PGDM(AIMA) - Rs. 5,45,000 for two years (Bangalore,Noida and Kolkata)
PGDM (AIMA & AICTE) Earn while Learn - Rs. 4,45,000 for two years (Bnagalore, Noida and Kolkata )
|Other Courses Name|| |
- Highest Salary - Rs. 22 Lakhs
- Average - Rs 5.25 Lakhs
24/7 Customer American Express Bank Ample Technologies Analage
Anand Rathi Securities Ltd Ani Guru Animation ANSR Source
Antal lnternationa Antilox Technologies Apollo Munich
Apotex Research Arctern Pvt Ltd Aries Global
Armstrong InternationaI Pvt Ltd Artha Properties Aryaka Networks
Ascend Life Care Asian Technologies Aveksha Technologies Ltd
Axis Bank Axis Securities Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co.
Berger Paints Ltd. Bharat Logistics Bimal Motors
Bio Technica BioMed Health Care Birla sunlife
Bizmax Blue Dart Express Ltd Blue Val.tey
Bluestar lndia Ltd Brigade Hospitality Cafe Coffee Day
Campu Soft Cape Gemini Capitol Hotels
Care First Const. Mngt Ser. pvt Ltd Carinov Carve Niche Technology
Cease Fire Columbia Asia Confident Group
Consulting Chilion Cosmic Business Solution Cosmic Meltdown Crew
Cox & Kings Dainik Bhaskar Evoma Hotels
FederaI Capital Feming India Feroz ReaI Estates
Finway Capital Solution Flemine India Flipkart
Foster Fin Ft2Acres.com Future Education
Accenture Acculogix Acura Consulting
AGS Fourwind Amba Research AMK Sotulions
AMK Technology ANSR Sources AntaI InternationaI
- Candidates can fill an Application Form.
- Candidate has to go through GD/PI for the selection process.
- Candidate has to appear in Entrance Test like CAT/CMAT/MAT/IBSAT.
- Final Selection list will be made and declared by the college.
- Candidates with minimum 50% in Graduation (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 scheme) from a recognised University are exempted from the entrance test for admission.
- Final year student can also apply.
- Scores Accepted - CAT, MAT, ATMA, SNAP, IIBSAT .If candidate doesnot appear in any of exam they can go for IIBS Admission Test
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.