Indian School of Management & Entrepreneurship (ISME) Mumbai
Established In 2016, ISME is a dynamic educational organic framework with centred on inventive thinking and design drove progression. We put assets into students to empower them to achieve more and challenge their entrepreneurial minds
With our top tier workplaces, proximity to industry and strong overall associations, we give student the most clear chance to succeed.
- Curriculum created and endorsed by Industry Leaders
- Personalized Learning and Enhanced Employability Training
- Rural and International immersions as an integral part of learning
- Constant exposure to Industry Stalwarts & Corporate India
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMME
- Post Graduate Program in Management Business & Entrepreneurship (PGDMBE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Business Analytics)
PGDM (Two Year Programme)
All India Council for Technical Education
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
PGDM Fees - Rs 10,00,000 for two years*
|Other Courses Name|| |
Stage 1st - Fill the application form.
Stage 2nd - Appear for the ISME Challenge “Data Challenge” which involves a Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview with admissions team.
Stage 3rd - Based on your application and tests scores, the decision of acceptance will be taken
- Students pursuing or having completed a minimum of three-year graduate programs in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from any University recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/AICTE.
- Students applying for their final exams can also apply.
- Score Card Accept - MAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA or any state CET Tests
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.