Institute of Technology and Management (ITM) Group of InstitutionMumbai . ESTD .
Founded in 1991, ITM – Business School was amongst the first private, non-aided business schools in India.
In subsequent years, we established several other institutions.
· ITM – Institute for Hotel Management (2002)
· ITM – Institute of Health Sciences (2008)
· ITM – Institute of Fashion, Design & Technology (2009)
We quickly expanded our footprint, establishing Bangalore campus in 1992, Chennai in 1993 and Warangal in 1994.
· ITM – Global Leadership Center (2002)
· ITM – Institute of Financial Markets (2003)
· Asia Graduate School of Business (2008)
· ITM – School of Culinary Arts (2011)
In 2008, ITM ventured into engineering education with the acquisition of an engineering college in city of Vishakhapatnam, AP, followed up the launch of another college in Nagpur, MH.
ITM – University, Raipur offers advanced programs in the field of BBA, MBA and Engineering.
Started in 2013, ITM second University, ITM – Vocational University, Vadodara offers programs in BBA, MBA and Engineering
Founded in 1991, ITM – Business School was amongst the first private, non-aided business schools in India.Login Now for Apply to Institute of Technology and Management (ITM) Group of Institution College
- A candidate having bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) from any AIU recognized university with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination are eligible to do a PGDM program.
- Final year students may also apply. In addition, candidates must have appeared for one of the following MBA Entrance Tests: CAT, XAT, MAT, NMAT by GMAC, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT & State CET tests where applicable, and as per AICTE guidelines.